As the Yenigün family, we prevent the rapid consumption and unnecessary use of our natural resources.
We are working on every stage of our production in order to pass the
We pack it in completely recycled unpainted and cellophane-free boxes. Thus, a secondary
we obtain wastes that can be converted into raw materials and included in the re-production process.
What is Recycling?
Metal, paper, glass, electronic waste and battery, pet bottle and plastic etc. evaluation,
Some of the wastes that can be reused are used in various physical and/or chemical applications.
recycling to be included in the industrial production process and used again with the help of
can be said. It is also possible to recycle organic waste. Waste recycling
recycling to various physical or chemical processes applied for post-use
can be said.
The main purpose of recycling applications is to use new raw materials in production.
instead of obtaining new and needed substances from materials that are available as waste.
Due to the rapidly growing industrialization, the increase in the need for resources, the existing natural resources
decrease and destruction of natural life in the process of resource search and acquisition.
As a result, the need for recycling has increased. In addition, obtaining, processing and supplying raw materials
scrap metals, worn fabric and cloth scraps, etc. obtained with a lower budget than
It provides great economic benefits with the recovery of materials. The economics of recycling
The returns are immeasurable.
What are the Benefits of Recycling?
Recycling has various contributions to the environment, nature, people and the country's economy.
While ensuring the protection of natural resources, it is largely responsible for the energy consumed in the production area.
saves money. At the same time, it reduces the amount of waste used for landfills.
It saves on lands and operating costs of these fields. Underground and aboveground valuable natural
balances it by minimizing the use of resources. It helps to maintain the natural balance.
It prevents the waste of useful and economically valuable materials. unnecessary and unconscious
prevents wastefulness. It leaves a livable environment, nature and natural resources to future generations.
It is a large sector that provides employment throughout the world while making a great contribution to the economy.
Benefits of Recycling in Substances;
- It ensures the protection of natural resources.
- It contributes economically to the country and companies.
- It reduces environmental pollution and offers the opportunity to live in a cleaner environment.
- It saves energy.
- It helps to reduce garbage heaps.
- It benefits the urban ecology.
- It ensures less use of the world's exhaustible natural resources.
- It helps to clean the wastes that are harmful to human health from the environment.
- It helps to prevent wastage.
- Increases energy efficiency.
- It ensures less importation of raw materials that need to be imported from different countries.
- It helps protect trees and water resources.